Why Soy wax and Wooden wicks?
This month saw the launch of our beautiful new luxury candles I’m sure some of you are asking why soy wax and wooden wick?
With my incredible Peter having so many medical issues I like to find the safest ingredients to use in all of my products.
- Our wax is 100% soy, made from gm free soy beans and from a fully sustainable source
- being pure soy it’s biodegradable and easy to clean with soap and water
- soy wax releases no harmful carcinogenics into the environment
- with the added bonus that soy wax burns cooler meaning you can enjoy your scented candle for much longer
Our wooden wicks create a truly unique visual AND audible experience. That’s right – you’re getting a beautiful flickering flame and a soft crackling sound that’s reminiscent of cozy nights by a fireplace. What’s not to love?
wooden wicks don’t ‘mushroom’ the way cotton wicks do! That means minimal carbon buildup and minimal debris and sooting.
- The wide base of the wooden wick diffuses heat more rapidly while still burning slowly giving you more scent throw with every burn
- The beautiful crackle whilst burning creates a wonderfully relaxing ambiance
These facts combined with our carefully sourced fragrance oils create and wonderful candle that I’m happily burning round my miracle boy regularly 😍