Gold Lusture Loose natural eye shadow
Absolutely stunning natural loose powder eye shadows!
Rich in pigment for vibrant and opulent colour that lasts all day.
Gold Lusture Interference colour would give pretty much any absorption base colour an amazing highlighting effect. Experiment with pigments to find out exactly which base colours you think brings out the best in them - use as a highlighter or blend with other colours for a luminous effect. This light gold colour is perfect to use with the browns in our eyeshadow range.
- Buildable formula for long-lasting wear
- Mineral-rich, highly pigmented formula ensure opulent colour for stunning eyes or as a glowing highlighter.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Slowly and carefully remove the lid while keeping the pot in an upright position to help prevent mess.
- Press your Shadow Brush or finger into the powder to pick up the pigment.
- Lightly pat colour onto the lid, building up intensity and blending as needed.
Pro tip: Tap a small portion of mineral eye shadow into the lid and mix with a drop of water. Use a Defining Angle Brush to use as an intense liquid eyeliner.
To use as a highlighter: Use a small fluffy brush to pick up the product and apply in light sweeping motions to the high points of the face such as cheekbones and brow
bone for a light-reflecting glow. Use a smaller brush or your finger tip to apply
to the cupids bow and inner corners of the eyes.
3g per tin
Handmade by The Artisan Mill.
Please note - we are unable to offer a refund for this item once it has been purchased due to hygiene reasons.
Tin Oxide (C.I.77861) (colour)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.