Moisturising Luxury Shampoo
Treat yourself to something special with our amazing Organic Shampoo with Sweet Orange Essential Oil. For our luxury Shampoo and Body-wash range we choose our essential oils carefully - they had to provide benefits for hair and skin.
Benefits of Sweet Orange Oil for the hair:
- Soothes an irritated scalp. Sweet orange oil has a soothing effect on irritated skin, which is wonderful news for your scalp. It’s both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, which makes it perfect for those prone to dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Moisturises dry strands: Sweet orange oil is also an excellent moisturiser for brittle hair. as its known to improve the smoothness of strands.
- Infuses the hair with vitamins: The oil infuses vitamin C into the hair, which is essential for growth.
- Helps prevent hair loss: Sweet orange oil may prevent hair loss by strengthening your roots and stimulating growth.
Why not add a reusable pump for easy dispensing!
Handmade by The Artisan Mill
100ml per bottle
%%Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil (Sweet Orange essential oil) - *Limonene
*Potential Allergen. Allergies to essential oils are rare. The Artisan Mill Ltd recommend that if you are breastfeeding or are pregnant you consult with your doctor prior to using this product.
%%Warning: For external use only, do not ingest, not to be used around eyes, mucus membranes or broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Only for use in water. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Rinse after use.
Essential oils should not be used if you have any liver or bile-related diseases (gallstones or bile duct obstruction). The Artisan Mill Ltd recommend not using this product if pregnant.
%%We do not test our finished products on animals, also our ingredients are only purchased from suppliers who do not test on animals.
%%Our Shampoo and Body-Wash bottles can be recycled or reused (which is great!) but please check with your local authority
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.