Velvet Taupe Loose natural eye shadow
REDUCED FOR DECEMBER! WAS £6.95 NOW £5!!!!
Absolutely stunning natural loose powder eye shadows!
Rich in pigment for vibrant and opulent colour that lasts all day.
Velvet Taupe is a very soft pastel shade that is somewhere in between a soft grey and a pastel brown which teams well with deep browns such as our Hot Chocolate for a neutral palette.
- Buildable formula for long-lasting wear
- Mineral-rich, highly pigmented formula ensure opulent colour for stunning eyes or as a glowing highlighter.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Slowly and carefully remove the lid while keeping the pot in an upright position to help prevent mess.
- Press your Shadow Brush or finger into the powder to pick up the pigment.
- Lightly pat colour onto the lid, building up intensity and blending as needed.
Pro tip: Tap a small portion of mineral eye shadow into the lid and mix with a drop of water. Use a Defining Angle Brush to use as an intense liquid eyeliner.
To use as a highlighter: Use a small fluffy brush to pick up the product and apply in light sweeping motions to the high points of the face such as cheekbones and brow
bone for a light-reflecting glow. Use a smaller brush or your finger tip to apply
to the cupids bow and inner corners of the eyes.
3g per tin
Handmade by The Artisan Mill.
Please note - we are unable to offer a refund for this item once it has been purchased due to hygiene reasons.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.